Rail & Road Infrastructure
Etihad Rail is the developer and operator of the UAE's national railway network, connecting the country's key centers of trade. 20,000 to 55,000 (35km) Earthwork for Etihad Rail up to Sub-Ballast.
- Excavation: 3,776,175 M3, Maximum Excavation Height is 16 meters.
- Filling: 4,771,922 M3, Maximum Filling Height is 17 meters.
- Enabling Work: 35KM + additional 20KM.
- Sub Ballast: 30km.
- Sand mitigation Berm Ditch: 6KM.
- Line Side Access Road: 35 km parallel to Railway Track.
The comprehensive development, prosperity, and improvement in the urban environment progress that we are witnessing in various fields in our beloved country:
- Land and mountain roads
- Smart fences
- The infrastructure of Bridges, Airports, and Runways
- Sanitation projects, cracking mountains, roads incision, and works of the security fence to protect important vital areas
- Sensor Towers
Al Sahraa is mainly responsible and in charge of the establishment, creation, and maintenance of UAE border Highway and Security fences.
- UAE Armed Forces GHQ
- Command of military works
- Presidential Guard
- Advanced Integrated Systems (AIS)
- Abu Dhabi Municipality
- ETIMAD Strategic Security Solutions LLC
- Massar (Al Wathba)
- ADVANCED UAE
- Abu Dhabi Police